Please be advised that from 25 May 2018 Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 applies / EC (general regulation on data protection) – hereinafter GDPR. We encourage you to read the information on the storage of personal data by Metalchem-Warszawa S.A.
INFORMATION ON PERSONAL DATA
Please be advised that the administrator of your personal data is METALCHEM-WARSZAWA S.A. with its registered office in Warsaw at ul. Studzienna 7a, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register under the number 0000089044, NIP 527-020-40-40, REGON 012100778.
Personal data will be processed by Metalchem-Warszawa S.A., in particular:
1) pursuant to art. 6 clause 1 lit. b) and lit. c) GDPR to:
a) fulfillment of the legal obligation incumbent on the Administrator;
2) based on the legitimate interest of Metalchem-Warszawa S.A. [Ie. based on Article. 6 clause 1 lit. f) GDPR] in order to:
a) marketing or own services;
b) organizing and conducting competitions and other marketing campaigns;
c) conducting technical quality analyzes of services and equipment provided;
Period for which personal data will be stored:
1) personal data processed for the purpose of marketing and fulfillment of the Administrator’s legal obligation will be stored for the duration of the consent,
2) personal data processed for the purposes of marketing or own services of Metalchem-Warszawa S.A. on the basis of a legitimate legal interest, they will be processed until an objection is raised by the data subject;
3) personal data processed on the basis of a separate consent will be stored until its revocation.
Rights of the person to whom the personal data relates:
1) the right to access the content of your personal data, i.e. the right to obtain confirmation whether the Administrator processes data and information regarding such processing;
2) the right to rectify data if the data processed by the Administrator is incorrect or incomplete;
3) the right to request the Administrator to delete data;
4) the right to request the Administrator to limit data processing;
5) the right to object to data processing on the basis of the Administrator’s legitimate interest or to processing for direct marketing;
6) the right to lodge a complaint with the Polish supervisory body or supervisory body of another Member State of the European Union, competent for the place of habitual residence or work of the data subject or for the place of alleged violation of the GDPR;
7) the right to withdraw consent at any time (without affecting the lawfulness of the processing that was carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal).
The rights listed in points 1-7 above can be exercised, among others by contact with the personal data protection inspector: Ryszard Chmurski, e-mail: email@example.com, or by contact with Metalchem-Warszawa SA, tel. 022 837-12-70 w. 40, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
In accordance with art. 13 section 1 and item 2 of the General Data Protection Regulation of April 27, 2016, we would like to inform you that:
- the administrator of your personal data is Metalchem-Warszawa S.A. with its registered office in Warsaw at ul. Studzienna 7a,
- Your personal data will be processed in order to provide services at the highest level on the basis of a legitimate interest (Article 6 paragraph 1 letter f of the GDPR), consisting in facilitating the use of services provided electronically and improving the functionality of these services,
- the recipient of your personal data Metalchem-Warszawa S.A. with its registered office in Warsaw at ul. Studzienna 7a – represented by the President of the Management Board
- Your personal data will not be transferred to a third country / international organization,
- Your personal data will be stored in the database until such time as, e.g. revocation of consent,
- you have the right to access your data and the right to rectify, delete, limit processing, the right to transfer data, the right to object, the right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting compliance with the right of processing based on consent before its withdrawal,
- you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Office when you feel that the processing of your personal data violates the provisions of the general regulation on the protection of personal data of 27 April 2016,
- if the processing of personal data is based on the consent of the person for the processing of personal data (Article 6 paragraph 1 point a of the GDPR), you have the right to withdraw this consent at any time. This withdrawal does not affect the compliance of the processing that was carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal, with applicable law,
- in a situation where the processing of personal data is based on the consent of the data subject, providing your personal data to the Administrator is voluntary,
- providing your personal data is mandatory when the premise for processing personal data is a law or an agreement concluded between the parties,
- Your data may be processed in an automated manner and will not be profiled.