General characteristics of the raw sewage pump MSK1-100
MSK1-100 pumps are intended for pumping sanitary and industrial sewage as well as drainage and rainwater. They are used in sewage systems, sewage treatment plants and pumping stations as well as all types of drainage systems. Free passage through the rotor channel of solids up to 100mm in size ensures trouble-free operation with pipelines with cross sections Dn150, Dn200 and larger. The pumps have a temperature limiter in three phases of the motor stator windings and a humidity switch. These elements exclude the possibility of damage to the engine in the event of overloading or moisture ingress. The engine is sealed from the pump unit side with a double mechanical seal in the oil chamber. The pump is equipped with a 10 m long neoprene sheath cable.
Operating conditions of raw sewage pumps MSK1-100
Sewage density up to 1100kg / m³
Fluid temperature up to 40 ° C
Maximum number of starts up to 20 / h
Sanitary and industrial sewage
- Intermediate star-delta starting.
- Motor overload protection.
- Including 25kg ZP150 pump catch and 10m cable.
- The prices are net prices and do not include transport costs to the customer.
Characteristic sewage pumps MSK1-100
Drawing and dimensions sewage pumps MSK1-100
Material used in MSK1-100 pumps
- Motor body, pump body, impeller, coupling, coupling elbow – cast iron ŻL200, ŻL250,
- Pump shaft – stainless steel,
- Fasteners – stainless steel,
- Bearings – single row ball, double row angular contact ball,
- Double mechanical face seal,
- Epoxy varnish coating
Pump motors 400V/50Hz
Klasa izolacji F
Compliance with standards
ISO STANDARD 2548 CLASS B